- The INFINITI MDR-TB is designed to detect Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex and genotypes resistance to Rifampin, Isoniazid, and Pyrazinamide in a single assay.
- The INFINITI MDR-TB utilizes the MDR-TB Intellipac®, MDR-TB Amp Mix and MDR-TB BioFilmChip® Microarray.
- The INFINITI MDR-TB is automated by the INFINITI Analyzer.
- The INFINITI MDR-TB is for research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- rpoB L511P, D516V(Y), H526Y(D), S531L, L533P
- 511-S, 516-S, 526-S, 531-S,533-S
- katG S315T, S315N, 315-S
- inhA inhA-15
- pncA H57D, T100P
- Multiplexed detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex and genotypes resistance to Rifampin, Isoniazid, and Pyrazinamide in a single assay.
- Rapid turnaround time enhances workflow efficiency
- Processed on the INFINITI High Throughput System; or Load N Go automation with the INFINITI/INFINITI PLUS Analyzer
- Replicate determinations on a single BioFilmChip Microarray ensure quality results
- Decontaminated cell lysate (Direct from sediment- NO DNA EXTRACTION needed)
Sample Type and Volume:
- Decontaminated Cell Lysate
For more product information please Contact Us.